Project Awareness and Collaboration Environment
(Developed under a program of and funded by European Space Agency)
A project-centric, situational awareness portal aiding (de)commissioning of offshore installations. Rich insights are extracted from Earth Observations, AIS, weather, sea state and various GIS data repositories and combined with in-situ surveys and sensor data. All information is dynamically shared amongst project stakeholders creating common understanding, transparency, and improved efficiency.
@PACE brings together diverse data sources to aid project planning, execution and post (de)construction monitoring.
- Fast and easy provision of logistical information accelerating and simplifying the initialisation and definition of infrastructure construction or decommissioning programs.
- Intuitive and easy to use virtual environment aiding the collaboration between experts and various stakeholders to identify the best (de)construction approach.
- Shared situational awareness easily accessible by all contractors and stakeholders throughout the whole project duration independent of their geographical location.
- Low latency mode available for critical project delivery phases with intelligent alerts to anomalies or pre-set warning values improving execution efficiency and reducing risk exposure.
- Secure project event-log preserving key information for future projects or post-event clarifications.